An outlined and defined dress code speaks volumes about a school. We at Brainworks Group of Schools believe, that a dress code is integral to and reflective of the standards of discipline that a school upholds. The School Uniform, is an identity of the individual and of the whole put together. It seeks to instill a sense of belonging, and commitment and is a great indicator for character building. The uniform is an evidence, of inclusion- free from any form of bias and hence promotes camaraderie. All Brainworks students are expected to adhere to the Uniform Policy of the school.
Some Uniform reminders :
- Hair to be of natural colour, reasonably short and neat for boys, neat and tied for girls. Hair colouring/dyeing is strictly prohibited.
- No fancy caps or headwear, no fancy scarves or sunglasses to be worn inside the school campus.
- No visible tattoos or piercings.
- Shoes are a part of the School Uniform and must be worn properly laced and tied.
- No other footwear apart from the school issued shoes are to be worn.
- Stockings if worn should be either black or dark blue in colour.
- Wear appropriate sportswear and gear for PE classes to avoid injuries. PE attire is not to be worn during other classes.
- All students are to prescribe to the uniform policy of the school. Exceptions will be made after due assessment, in cases of injuries or other complications that might inhibit normal school uniform wear.
- There is a ‘No-Uniform’ day each month and students will be informed of it in advance.
- The Uniform is compulsory for all Online Classes. Your hair, face and general appearance should be School/Work appropriate.