At Brain Works-Total, we respect the intellectual property of others, and we expect everyone who uses our service to do the same. If you think that your work has been affected in any way or has been copied without prior permission then you can contact us for copyright infringement. You will have to provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A description of the infringed work or other intellectual property.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing.
- Our address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or the intellectual property owner.